About Fibertex 650 Industrial Rockwool
Bradford Fibertex 650 is a general purpose industrial insulation for use on process equipment, vessels, tanks and reactors. It is a heavy duty thermal and acoustic insulation suitable for continuous operation up to 650oC.
Bradford Fibertex 650 Rockwool is a robust medium density insulation product with excellent insulation and fire resistance properties. It is manufactured by spinning a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled products into fine wool like fibres which are bonded together using a thermosetting resin. The product can be identified by its dark green appearance.
Fibertex 650 can be used in applications where operating temperatures do not exceed 650C such as process temperature control, energy conservation, condensation prevention, acoustic absorption treatment and personnel protection from plant and equipment. Typical applications include:
- heat exchangers
- autoclaves and large diameter piping
Bradford Fibertex 650 is easily installed by impaling the batts or blankets on weld pins and securing with speed clips. The un-faced surface of the Rockwool Batt or Blanket is to be applied to the hot surface to be insulated.
On small vessels the insulation may be simply retained by wire mesh or metal bands. For acoustic panel applications ensure cavity dimension is equal or less than product thickness
Features and Benefits
- Highly durable insulation product
- Able to be used at higher temperatures up to 650oC.
- Cost effective thermal insulation
- Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
- Non combustible
- Low chloride content resulting in less corrosion of insulated steel process equipment
- Biosoluble safe to use product
- Made from up to 40% recycled content
|Rolls per pack||2|
|m2 per pack||4.8|