About Fibertex 820 Industrial Rockwool
Bradford Fibertex 820 is a specialty purpose industrial insulation for use on high temperature furnace and hydrocracker insulation as well as for use in marine and building application for fire protection. It is a heavy duty thermal and acoustic insulation suitable for continuous operation up to 820oC and exhibits minimal shrinkage.
Bradford Fibertex 820 Rockwool is a robust very high density insulation product for insulation in high temperature applications. It is manufactured by spinning a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled products into fine wool like fibres which are bonded together using a thermosetting resin. The product can be identified by its dark green/black appearance.
Fibertex 820 can be used in applications up to operating temperatures of 820C such as process temperature control, energy conservation, condensation prevention, acoustic absorption treatment and personnel protection from plant and equipment. Typical applications include:
- lightweight furnace lining
- fire rated bulkheads and deck-heads
- eat exchangers
- large diameter piping
Bradford Fibertex 820 is easily installed by impaling the batts or blankets on weld pins and securing with speed clips. Please note because of the semi-rigid nature of Fibertex 820, it does not easily conform to curved surfaces.
The un-faced surface of the Rockwool Batt or Blanket is to be applied to the hot surface to be insulated.
Features and Benefits
- Highly durable insulation product
- Designed for use at very high temperatures up to 820oC
- Cost effective high temperature insulation
- Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
- Non combustible
- Low chloride content resulting in less corrosion of insulated steel process equipment
- Biosoluble safe to use product
- Made from up to 40% recycled content
|Rolls per pack||12|
|m2 per pack||8.64|