About Fibertex 350 Industrial Rockwool
Bradford Fibertex 350 a lightweight medium density rockwool insulation product designed for applications up to 350C.
Bradford Fibertex 350 a lightweight medium density rockwool insulation product with excellent insulation and fire resistance properties. It is manufactured by spinning a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled products into fine wool like fibres which are bonded together using a thermosetting resin. The product can be identified by its light brown appearance.
Fibertex 350 is designed for use in applications where operating temperatures do not exceed 350C. It is ideal for use in process temperature control, energy conservation, condensation prevention, acoustic absorption treatment and personnel protection from plant and equipment. Typical applications include:
- storage tanks
- heat exchangers
- air conditioning ductwork
- refrigeration equipment
- large diameter piping.
Bradford Fibertex 350 is easily installed by impaling the batts or blankets on weld pins and securing with speed clips. The un-faced surface of the Rockwool Batt or Blanket is to be applied to the hot surface to be insulated.
On small vessels the insulation may be simply retained by wire mesh or metal bands. For acoustic panel applications ensure cavity dimension does not exceed the product thickness.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight highly durable insulation product
- Easily forms to shape of equipment to be insulated
- Cost effective thermal insulation
- Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
- Non combustible
- Low chloride content resulting in less corrosion of insulated steel process equipment
- Biosoluble safe to use product
- Made from up to 40% recycled material
|Rolls per pack||6|
|m2 per pack||4.32|