About Fireseal Fire Damper Strip
Bradford Fireseal damper strip is a specialty designed insulation for fire protection between fire dampers and fire rated section of building.
Bradford Fireseal Fire Damper Strip is an insulation material specifically formulated to provide fire protection. It is manufactured by spinning a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled blast furnace waste products into fibres which are bonded with a thermosetting resin.
The product has remarkable resistance to shrinkage at temperatures encountered in fire conditions. This stability is well beyond that of normal rockwool or fibreglass materials. The product can be identified by its dark brown appearance.
Bradford Fireseal Fire Damper Strip is designed for installation in the gap between a fire damper and the fire rated building section in which the damper is mounted.
The Fireseal Fire Damper Strips must be installed compressed by a minimum of 15%.
Features and Benefits
- Highly durable insulation product
- Excellent resistance to shrinkage at high temperatures encountered in fire conditions
- Can be easily cut and formed into shape to fit openings
- Cost effective fire insulation
- Performance is not adversely effected by contact with water
- Non combustible
- Biosoluble safe to use product
- Made from up to 40% recycled material
|Standard Size||750 x 225|
|lin m per pack||45|
|Pieces per pack||60|