The Australian designed and manufactured Hurricane Turbine Ventilator has received global recognition as the leader in wind-driven ventilator technology.
Edmonds Hurricane ventilators are constructed from corrosion resistant aluminium and feature a Tandaco pre-packaged double row bearing system, for optimum performance under a wide range of conditions.
Hurricane ventilation systems are designed to ensure your building will have the best ventilation performance, with the right air exchange rates.ÿ
For your peace of mind, all our standard products have a 15 year warranty.
Hurricane ventilators have been performance tested to Australian Standard 4740 (Performance of Natural Ventilators) to determine flow rate capacities.ÿ
They have also been wind load tested to 195km/h and tested for rain penetration to Australian Standard 2428.1.
Exported to over 40 countries, it has been used by some of the world’s largest corporations including:
- General Electric (Canada, USA, Brazil, Chile, Vietnam)
- Honda (India)
- Toyota (Oman)
- Umicore (Bulgaria)
- Daewoo (Romania)
- Alcan (USA)
- Harvery Norman (Australia)
- Over 300 colleges and schools throughout Australia
- Special Bases
- Manual and Electric Dampers
- Ceiling Grilles
Features and Benefits
- Specifically designed for commercial / industrial applications
- Made from light weight, corrosion resistant marine grade equivalent aluminium
- Higher flow coefficients than comparable sizespherical vents
- Extensive range of products
- H300 & 400 BFR available for use in Category 1 Bush Fire Zones
- Available in high corrosion resistance version
- Available in product suited for smoke release applications
- Tested to Australian Standards
- Matching accessories
- Manual and Electric dampers
- Short lead times on standard products
- 15 year warranty
- Edmonds offers a design service to help ensure the right size/number/type of vents is specified according to AS4740