About Multitel BAL 12.5-40 18kg/m3
Bradford Multitel BAL 12.5-40 is used to seal off areas from potential ember ingress in bushfire prone areas.
Bradford Multitel is manufactured from an engineered glasswool insulation blanket. The blanket is manufactured by spinning molten glass, containing up to 80% recycled content, into fine wool like fibres.. These are bonded together using a thermosetting resin. The product can be identified by its golden appearance.
Multitel BAL 12.5-40 is a versatile flexible roll used to seal off areas of metal roofs from potential ember ingress. The blanket roll is typically installed at gutter line, hip, valley & ridge joints in Bushfire Attack levels rated BAL 12.5, BAL 19, BAL 29 & BAL 40.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight insulation
- Can be easily handled
- Meets BCA performance requirements
- Easily forms the shape to be insulated
- Helps meet the ernergy efficiency requirements of the BCA
- Provides both energy and cost savings
- Biosoluble material - safe to use
- Approved for use on site by the Unions
- Meets the requirements for BAL 12.5-40 in AS 3959 for metal roofs.
|Standard Size (mm x mm)||300 x 20000|
|Rolls per pack||4|
|lin m per pack||80|