About Flexitel 24kg/m3 Enviroduct HVAC Range
Bradford Flexitel can be used as both external and internal thermal and acoustic insulation on HVAC ductwork.
Bradford Flexitel is manufactured from an engineered glasswool insulation blanket typically with an appropriate facing. The blanket is manufactured by spinning molten glass, containing up to 65% recycled content, into fine wool like fibres. These are bonded together using a thermosetting resin. The product can be identified by its golden appearance.
Bradford Flexitel is suited to external and internal insulation of ductwork, plenums and risers. Flexitelgreatly reduces heat gains or losses through the duct walls so that energy costs are reduced and conditioned air reaches the outlet at the required temperature. Flexitel comes in a range of thicknesses that meet the performance requirements as set out by the Building Code of Australia.
Typical HVAC applications include:
- High rise
- Shopping centres etc
Features and Benefits
- Easily handled
- High tensile strength
- Easily forms the shape of the duct to be insulated
- Helps meet the energy efficiency requirements of the BCA
- Provides both Energy and cost savings
- Reduces fan noise in the duct
- Biosoluble material - safe to use
- Approved for use on site by Unions
- Made from up to 65% recycled material
|Standard Size||10m x 1500|
|Pieces per pack||1|
|m2 per pack||15|