About Fibermesh 350 Industrial Rockwool
Bradford Fibermesh 350 is a general purpose industrial insulation for use on process equipment, vessels, tanks and reactors. It is a light duty thermal and acoustic insulation suitable for continuous operation up to 350C. It has a stitched Galvanised or Stainless Steel mesh that allows it to fit to irregular shaped surfaces.
Bradford Fibermesh 350 Rockwool is a lightweight medium density insulation product stitched on one side with a 25mm galvanised or stainless steel wire mesh. Fibermesh 350 is manufactured from spinning a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled products into fine wool like fibers. The inorganic fibres are bonded together using a thermosetting resin and the mesh is then stitched to the base Rockwool to form the final product. The product can be identified by its dark green/brown appearance.
Fibermesh 350 can be used in applications where operating temperatures do not exceed 350C such as process temperature control, energy conservation, condensation prevention, acoustic absorption treatment and personnel protection for plant and equipment. The Mesh facing provides additional strength and flexibility allowing the product to form and hold form around process equipment, ductwork and large diameter piping.
Typical applications include:
- storage tanks
- heat exchangers
- air conditioning ductwork
- refrigeration equipment and large diameter piping.
Bradford Fibermesh 350 is easily installed by impaling the batts or blankets on weld pins and securing with speed clips. The mesh joins may be laced together for extra strength if required.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight highly durable insulation product
- Easily forms and holds shape of equipment to be insulated
- Excellent and Cost effective Thermal insulation
- Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
- Non combustible
- Low chloride content resulting in less corrosion of insulated steel process equipment
- Biosoluble safe to use product
|Rolls per pack||1|
|m2 per pack||3.00|